Wow, it’s been ages since I wrote a post. And I’ve only been on Twitter intermittently. My commenting on other blogs has also decreased…
I have just been so darn busy!
This year has been non-stop go-go-go! for me. This month is no exception! March has been crazy so far, but I also just haven’t felt like writing about anything in particular. It’s a weird time for me right now.
Anyway, here are some of the things that have been taking up my time lately:
- I just got a cat! I literally brought her home last night so I want to spend some time bonding with her. Not sure if this will affect my posting. I’ll probably post some photos of her though
- Work. Someone quit our team and it has created a ton of extra work for me. There have been other changes as well, plus I’m trying to get a promotion. Safe to say I have been living more at the office than at home these days.
- Social stuff. BBQ’s, dancing, all that fun stuff. I feel like I haven’t been doing enough of it lately…but at the same time, do I even have the time to budget to these things? Sometimes I just wanna let loose.
- Seeing family for birthdays, events, & going home for Dr. appointments
- I also had a lot of prep work for the photo shoot I did a couple of weekends ago. Still waiting to see the photos come back on that, but there should be a few nice ones
Other than those major things, I don’t know what else is sucking my time. I think I have just been craving some alone time lately. I’m sick of the computer and all the change that is happening to me (I like change in theory, but in practice it can be difficult!) so I’ve been withdrawing to my safe place for a while.
Sometimes, you just need to be alone. No computer, no friends, nothing but you and a good book for hours.